Wednesday, December 7, 2011

SOPHISTICATED THEME UMHMM


OK as you all know ,  yesturday evening was our Sophiticated Theme,  and as usual I didnt  win,  but im good  with it.I  would like to congrats, those who did. I would also  like to thank Rhea and Debbie for telling me about the dots.Well  you all must  be wondering what dots?  Well  the huddle  is marked with dots between poses  witch im supose to have a q  so i can continue on ,  till yesturady  I didnt  even know that each time my huddle speaks dot  1  or 2 it actually decreases my points. Though yest i didnt do dots, I ended touching the stop botton after each 3 poses.I think I did  great, I couldnt see ,my dress was so huge but managed to stay on stage.Oh  and  and  if you want to know more  i will let you know on my next post lots  of  things.=)

No comments:

Post a Comment