Sunday, January 22, 2012

MY HORRIBLE CRASH

Good morning everyone, Im so sad=) last night my huddle crashed and I lost every single  thing, but with all that happened omg!!! I could not believe this, hours away from testing, and the huddle doesnt work it says broken link, must have been last night when i was trying so hard to get to sydneys bridal shower ,I kept crashing,.But the  good news is despise of all that, I will test today I have reloaded a new huddle, I litterally stayed up all night and reloaded each and every one, thanks to Erin  and Vicky.And I'm saying Erin  and Vicky because when I had a problem with the huddle, Erin told me to redo one huddle, and reload , but that was half done  and that was way long ago, but  yes i stayed up late and yes I did finished it.And the good news is Im ready thats what we do   its like the movie Men Of Honor.If its in the way we move it,Make it happen. YEY=) Well i was able to take a couple of pic at syney's bridal, but I will not up load, I hope I took 1 that captured the moment, with all of us together  cuz  I m not putting what i have  lol.=P,Well so sorry nope  I dont have it must have crashed also..Untill next time  love you all mua.

No comments:

Post a Comment